Skip to content
- Executive Director and co-founder of the Asset Leadership Network
- Internationally respected asset management leader and strategist
- ANSI Head of US Delegation to ISO TC 251 for the development of ISO 55000 Asset Management Systems
- Developer of seven ASTM International Asset Management technical standards
- Asset Management Consultant with experience in multiple sectors
- Business and relationship development leader
- Influential speaker and presenter
- Skilled educator and trainer
- Successful project and account manager
- Asset management software and systems expert
- Value creator
- Expert in cross-functional business process analysis and improvement
- Focus on eliminating organizational silos to improve results
- Training materials development and delivery
- Design, planning, and management of business and financial systems across project life cycles
- Background in financial systems, insurance, and water utilities
- International project management experience
- Professional trainer including technical / software, management, and insurance
- Member, Asset Leadership Network (ALN)
- ISO 55000 A55K (ALN) certified
- Certified Model-Netics® Instructor
- BS, Purdue University, Computer Science
- MBA (Global Executive), Duke University
- Defense Contractor – Quality Consulting: Contracted to perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for failure to meet Contract Deliverables and to implement Process Improvement Initiatives to correct and prevent re-occurrence.
- Andrew James Advisory Group (AJAG) – ISO 55001 Consulting: develop proposals and Training Needs Analysis (TNA) towards implementing and certifying to ISO 55001.
- Andrew James Advisory Group (AJAG) – ISO 55001 Training: conduct training in ISO 55001 which prepares for a personal ISO 55001 Certification, A55K, from the Asset Leadership Network (ALN). Developed a “Special” topic on the path to ISO 55001 Certification.
- Mr. Robert (Bob) Coffman has 43 years of combined Federal service. He began his professional and leadership development upon his enlistment in the U.S. Marine Corps in 1975. Advancing in the enlisted and warrant officer ranks, Bob spent his Marine Corps career in supply and logistics leading organizations focused on Warehousing and Distribution, Materials Management, and Property Control. He retired from the U.S. Marine Corps in 1997 as a Chief Warrant Officer-4.
- Over the course of Bob’s Marine Corps career, he was called upon many times to present professional training material along with many impromptu periods of instruction.
- He served as a Career Planner regularly providing presentations on military benefits and professional opportunities
- Bob is a respected Adjunct Instructor of Federal Property Management with Graduate School USA, training federal employees in Property Lifecycle, Property Custodial Responsibilities, Warehouse Operations and Distribution Management, and Planning, Managing and Controlling Property Inventories.